Smaller version of our HS38 Negative Hex Mesh Stencil.
Pics coming soon
HS STENCILS ARE;
- FULLY RE-USABLE - WITH PROPER CARE, HS STENCILS WILL LAST FOR YEARS
- SEMI TRANSPARENT - YOU CAN SEE WHERE YOU ARE PUTTING THE STENCIL
- WASHABLE AND SOLVERNT PROOF - SIMPLY CLEAN WITH A SUITABLE SUBSTANCE FOR THE PAINT YOU ARE USING
- THIN AND FLEXIBLE.
- NOT STICKY - ARE USED FREEHAND OR BY TAPING TO THE PROJECT
- EASY TO USE - CREATE AMAZING PAINTWORK, WITH EVEN A BASIC LEVEL OF SKILL.
- QUICK TO USE.
Our HS stencils are best used with an airbrush, but some spray cans may be used if care is taken, and they are a thin spray like many primers (gloss sprays will not work well)
Some designs can also work well when used with a sponge to apply the paint.
Not intended for brush painting.