#HS 02 - Allied Stars
A set of Allied Stars, ranging from 2mm to 11mm across.
This stencil features 2 different types of application, one for flat areas ( that requires no additional masking ) and one for curved areas.
This video explains their use, and shows you the actual stencils themselves;
(shown here on a Plastic Soldier Company Sherman)
HS STENCILS ARE;
- FULLY RE-USABLE - WITH PROPER CARE, HS STENCILS WILL LAST FOR YEARS
- SEMI TRANSPARENT - YOU CAN SEE WHERE YOU ARE PUTTING THE STENCIL
- WASHABLE AND SOLVERNT PROOF - SIMPLY CLEAN WITH A SUITABLE SUBSTANCE FOR THE PAINT YOU ARE USING
- NOT STICKY - ARE USED FREEHAND OR BY TAPING TO THE PROJECT
Our HS stencils are best used with an airbrush, but some spray cans may be used if care is taken, and they are a thin spray like many primers (gloss sprays will not work well)
- EASY TO USE - CREATE AMAZING PAINTWORK, WITH EVEN A BASIC LEVEL OF SKILL.
Some designs can also work well when used with a sponge to apply the paint.
Not intended for brush painting.