#42 - Mantic Stencil Triple pack - 1 (stencils 39,40, 41)
The #42 - Mantic Stencils Triple pack - 1 is a set of Mantic Games themed stencils with a 20% saving on purchasing separately.
Please see the individual stencil listings for larger pictures, details and videos.
- #39 - Landing Pad set - 1
- #40 - Deadzone Logos and Signage -1
- #41 - BZ chevrons and Panel detailing -1
All of the elements shown in the pictures , other than the basecoat of the panels, have been created using the stencils from this set.
Obviously you can use any colours of your choice, not just those shown.
As standard, our HD stencils come on an (approximately) A4 sized sheet designed to fold down the middle, or sometimes 2x A5 sheets end to end, either way, you get the same amount of stencils.
(A4 = 297 x 210mm or 11.7 x 8.3 inches)
Our HD stencil System utilises a thin flexible self adhesive film material specially designed for this purpose, featuring the following properties.
Our HD stencils are best used with an airbrush, but some spray cans may be used if care is taken, and they are a thin spray like many primers (gloss sprays will not work well)
- Its is self adhesive, but with low tac, to help stop it peeling paint from your models
- Solvent proof, should you with to use solvent based paints.
- Has a moderate amount of stretch to help it go in and around complicated detail.
- transparent, so you can see exactly where you are putting it, but slightly grey in colour so you can still see it.
Some designs can also work well when used with a sponge to apply the paint.
Brush painting is not ideal, but could be used for some designs if great care was taken